Wow, I didn’t expect that I will be nominated for this award. Thank you so much Lyca for nominating me! To those who doesn’t know her, she mainly blogs about dogs and books. So go and visit her site here!
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. This award goes way back 2011. Think of it as a way to easily earn new friends in the blogging community!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
10 Facts About Me
1. I have a bucket list filled with adventures.
2. But I am also a home buddy.
3. I love Math.
4. I’m a Lola’s girl. (Lola is the Tagalog word for Grandma)
5. I am super organized.
6. I hate Tomato based pasta.
7. I am not good at Logic..
8. I prefer cats than dogs.
9. I prefer watching YouTube than T.V.
10. I love Japanese food.
Lyca’s questions to me
Why do you blog?
I wanna share to the world my passion/hobbies. Also, I want to meet new friends.
If you had one wish, what would it be?
Good life. 🙂
What’s your favorite food?
There’s a lot.. But here are my top 3: Sushi, Ramen and Pasta.
Do you believe in aliens?
Which country would you go to if you had the chance and why?
Japan. It all started when I was young. There was this show named Oh Tokyo and the girl toured the entire Japan. She showed the culture (festivals), food, and amusement parks. I also want to experience it so Japan is my dream country to go to.
Would you consider yourself already content with your life?
Nope, not yet.
Dogs or cats?
Cats. I have bad experience with dogs.
Have you ever truly fallen in love?
What are your hobbies?
Writing, Dancing, Graphic design.
What are your dreams?
To have a successful business which can help me (1)pay my expenses without working (corporate) full time, (2) save up money for the future.
I nominate the following blogs:
(Please comment on this post your Liebster Award posts if you made one, thanks!)
Monochrome Princess – She is a lifestyle and beauty blogger. Go and check her out.
GlitsandGlamz – She is a beauty blogger and I love the content of her blog. So if you are a beauty enthusiast, go and check her out.
sabinipinay – I find her unique because she is really a straightforward blogger. She normally shares her opinions about recent events. Go and check her out!
thetravelbuff – She is a travel blogger. If you want to see the beauty of the Philippines, go and check her blog!
Chardybaldyosa – Chardy, is an inspirational blogger from the Philippines. His blog has a good content. Go and check his site.
My questions are:
- What are you most afraid of?
- What skill are you most proud of?
- What skill do you lack?
- Can you share one of your best childhood memory?
- What’s the reason why you started blogging?
- When you blog, how long does it take before you finish it?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- Online or traditional shopping?
- If you are an animal, which animal are you and why?
- Can you cook? If yes, what’s your favorite dish to cook?