Okay guys!!! Another liebster award! 😀 Thank you so much, Bea! Please guys, check out her site (click here!) as she has great skills with designing stuff. Aside from designing, she is also a lifestyle blogger.
What is The Liebster Award?
Liebster is actually a German word which means beloved, boyfriend, dearest, or sweetheart in English. So, it’s a really nice affirming word that you use to someone close to you. In this case, Liebster, i think, is used as something positive that you want to use to affirm a fellow blogger.
According to theglobalaussie,
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebsterin German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I think it’s a really nice way to widen your connections of bloggers. It’s also a great way to create a community of bloggers who talks about the same things and maybe make new friends, as well. Kudos to the one who started this in 2011!!
Here are the rules for accepting The Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
10 Random facts about me
- I believe in a Higher Power.
- My natural hair color is close to ash brown. My hairstylist doesn’t want me to color it so I’m pretty stuck with this color since birth. I love it though. 🙂
- I have fine hair. Which I kinda love and hate at the same time.
- I’m left handed!
- Since I love Final Fantasy 9, I bought it and is now in my phone.
- I am an introvert. But I can go and talk to strangers (if I need/have to..)
- I hate cockroach.
- I love Tequila- shots or margarita.
- I got wasted and threw up in a public place.
- I’m a coffee lover. Coffee ‘er day!
Here are the other bloggers I nominate
**I’ll Update this soon.:)
Bea’s questions to me
Why do you blog?
I wanna share to the world my passion/hobbies. Also, I want to meet new friends.
What’s your favorite food?
My top 3 are Sushi, Ramen and Pasta.
Sinigang or Adobo? (if it’s not the one you answered on question #2 lol)
I’M TORN! They are both delish! Can I choose both? Nah, I choose both!
What’s your favorite movie?
The Lord of the Rings and its sequel, The Hobbit – I could watch it over and over again. I actually know the story by heart.
Where in the world would you want to travel and why?
Japan. It all started when I was young. There was this show named Oh Tokyo and the girl toured the entire Japan. She showed the culture (festivals), food, and amusement parks. I also want to experience it so Japan is my dream country to go to.
What’s the best thing that had ever happened to you?
When I finished my Bachelor’s degree.
What’s your dream?
To have a successful business which can help me (1)pay my expenses without working (corporate) full time, (2) save up money for the future.
Who inspires you the most?
What do you usually do on a daily basis?
It really depends. But one thing’s for sure, I browse my Facebook feed. LOL
What is your motto in life?
Live your life to the fullest.