Shade: Beeper, Clueless, Tulle, More Better, Creeper
Price: PHP 1399
Store: Bought it online.
Colourpop ultra matte lippies has been out for a while. Unfortunately, here in the Philippines you can only buy this brand through your trusted online sellers. My sister who’s a lippie addict bought this one. She said that I could try it since most of the colors doesn’t suite her skin tone. Anyway, below are my thoughts.
- The color is really pigmented.
- Good marketing strategy as people could really try out a part of the shades available.
- This kit doesn’t focus on just one shade; from brown to bright red, this kit has it and I was excited to try it since the available shades are out of my comfort colors.
- It feels light when you apply it which I really loved.
- Since this is the small version, I can easily fit in my purse.
- It is indeed matte.
- It is not kiss proof and easily stains my cup whenever I drink, so I suggest that when drinking, use straw.
- With that, it wears off easily especially after eating/drinking so you have to reapply. I will not recommend that you wear this when you’ll go eat outside.
- It dries off easily so I need to apply it fast.
- A little bit pricey.
I didn’t expect that I’ll like the colors especially these are not my typical go to ones. I will definitely buy myself this (goodbye money). And until now, I couldn’t tell which color suites me best because I think they are all gorgeous! Can you guys help me which of the two suites me well?
Overall, I really recommend this to you! Go to your online shops and buy this!