Shade: GLG832 Dreamy
Price: 350 php
Store: Bought it online. However, there are outlets at SM department stores and Watsons.
Compared to me, my sister has a huge collection of lippies. Good thing she offered me to try some because I wanted something nude to go with my look. I also wanted something that will not smudge off easily. Upon checking LA Girl’s packaging, they claimed that it has long wearing formula. I got curious if it is true so I chose this one.
- Another cheap drugstore make up.
- It is pigmented which a good thing.
- The color suits my cool undertone.
- Lightweight and can easily fit into my purse.
- I like that this is kiss proof.
- Yes, it is long lasting.
- It is kiss proof however, it stains whenever I drink/eat.
- With that, the color intensity decreases. So if you want the color to be intense, you have to reapply.
- It feels heavy when applied.
- There’s a weird feeling because it is sticky when already applied.
Overall, I liked this product and I am planning to buy my own because I need a lippie that is long lasting. I would recommend this to you guys.
‘Till my next review!
Content and images above by thelittlemisssecret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.