Price: ~230 php
Store: Watsons – Gateway Mall (Philippines)
I was about to buy my favorite lip balm (In2it’s raspberry shade). However, the lady who assisted me said that there’s a newer version which is more pigmented than my previous lip balm. Out of curiosity, I bought this one instead.
- Very pigmented (orange-red color) – This is perfect when you wanna wear make-up.
- Moisturizing on the lips
- It has SPF 30 so my lips are protected.
- Cheap Price
- Lipstick kind of look.
- The color does not suit my cool undertone. Maybe I should try the other shades.
- When going for a bare-faced look, this is not a go to lip balm.
- Since this is a lip balm that is very pigmented, it smudges off easily especially when eating. You could also see the stain when you drink.
- For me, the packaging has a downside. The cap is too big and it hardly fits in my purse. I would prefer if it is smaller.
Overall, This lip balm is not for me because at a normal day, I prefer a natural look. So I’d just wear lip balm with no make up on and with this being super pigmented, it’s hard for me to achieve the look.
I guess, for some of you guys who love color popping lippie, I would recommend this to you. Especially for those who have neutral or warm undertone.
‘Till my next review!
Content and images above by thelittlemisssecret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.