Shade: 03 Brown
Price: more or less 200php
Store: The Face Shop (Resorts World Manila)
When I was still in college, I wanna learn how to do brow make-up. However, I have no tools to begin experimenting. One of my friends told me that The Face Shop’s eyebrow pencil is perfect for me. I went to the store and bought it. (Note that this happened 3 years ago.)
- Aside from the pencil, it also has spoolie brush at the other end of the pen.
- I do not like sharpening pencils because it is messy and takes some of my time away. This product is retractable which makes it convenient.
- The triangular shaped pencil helps me to shape my eyebrows easily.
- Its shade suits my hair color perfectly.
- It stays long enough. I hate reapplying so this is a good choice if you want something to stay on for the whole day.
- You can play with the pigmentation.
- It can easily be removed using water based make up remover.
- I needed to buy an angled brush so I can blend it evenly.
As what you can see in the picture above, it has its new packaging. And from what the lady in the shop said, they also added a few shade which is good for the others.
I love how I can play with the color. It is super easy to apply. I am recommending this to you guys! Very handy especially if you are always travelling and you do not want to bring any eyebrow palette with you.
‘Till my next review!
The content and images above by thelittlemisssecret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.